- Law firm with locations in Chicago and Springfield
- Approximately 150 eligible participants
- Nine unique education sessions delivered
- Average of 28 people (~18% of employees) attended each education session
Due to intense work demands, employees face work-life balance issues. The client recognizes that employees that feel their lives are balanced are a great asset to the firm. Yet many don’t stop to take time to think about themselves or their well-being—and when they do, they are not always able to identify what steps to take.
EHS implemented a series of 12 one-hour education sessions to help employees learn how to take time to focus on themselves. At the monthly sessions, EHS and the client provided a healthy lunch from a local restaurant to go along with the in-person education, demonstrating how easy it is to eat well close to work.
For each education session, EHS focused on helping attendees prioritize their health and well-being and offering solutions that would be easy to implement into their daily lives. After the first few sessions, we encouraged attendees to select topics that they wanted us to cover. This ensured broad appeal of the education sessions.
- Employees report spending more time taking care of themselves
- One partner said, “This is the best thing [the firm has] ever done”
Roughly 18% of the law firm attended a session on average; behavior change data will be available soon